Note to teachers: This is a sensitive topic. Use only with appropriate classes.
With Answers! | Download the EFL Lesson plan here: Norway-Shooting-Multiculturalism-UppIntermediate-26072011.doc
Advanced Multiculturalism Action ESL News Lesson Plan: Warm-up
- If you had to move to another country, permanently, where would you go? Why?
- Where did your ancestors come from originally? Were they immigrants?
- Prior to June 22nd, 2011, what came to mind when you thought of Norway?
- How would you describe the major political parties in your country?
- Does your city have ethnic areas such as China-town, Little Italy, etc? If so, what do you think of these areas?
Membership is required to view this post. Please support EnglishCurrent by becoming a member today. Members, please log-in.
News lesson plan copyright Matthew Barton of Englishcurrent.com
^^Thank you for expressing yourself so eloquently.