Lesson Topics: relations between neighbours
Skill Focus: Speaking, Reading, Vocabulary
Approximate Class Time: 1.5 hours
Lesson Plan Download: Neighbor-Russian-Zakharov-Bullying-Intermediate-02062011.docx
- The reading passage tells the story of an 'everyday' type of guy being bullied by a rich neighbour who believes that "everyone has a price".
- Post-reading activities include roleplays between good and bad neigbhors.
- All lessons come with warm-up questions, comprehension questions, a vocabulary section, and discussion questions.
ESL News Lesson Plan : Warm-up
1) Have you ever had a problem with a bully?
2) What do you know about your neighbors? Do you get along with them?
3) What is your neighborhood like? Is it becoming better or worse?
4) What types of disagreements often arise between neighbors?
Membership is required to view this post. Please support EnglishCurrent by becoming a member today. Members, please log in.
News lesson plan copyright Matthew Barton of Englishcurrent.com