ESL Level: Intermediate
Skill Focus: Reading, Vocabulary, Speaking
Lesson Plan Download: Cooking-Lesson-Plan-Intermediate-03052013.docx
Approximate Class Time: Two hours
Cooking Lesson Plan (ESL): Warm-Up
1) What are life's simple pleasures?
2) How do you feel about cooking?
3) What is your favorite kind of food?
Membership is required to view this post. Please support EnglishCurrent by becoming a member today. Members, please log-in.
Cooking Lesson Plan (ESL) copyright Matthew Barton of Englishcurrent.com
when you are cooking they are things that you should not do and things that you should do
I had a song to play as an introduction (Louis Jordan & The Tympany Five ~ Beans and Cornbread) and an idea for part of a lesson but needed some filler and some of this looks like just what I need- thanks!
1) What would you like to eliminate from your diet? fried food
2) What are some disgusting things that people eat? Rodents
3) Have you ever had food poisoning? no , thanks god
4) Do you buy for organic food? Are you afraid of genetically modified food? Yes , i normally buy organic food and i afraid of genetically modified food
5) How do you think technology will change how we eat in the future? I think that every day will be a lot of changes in the way of cultive searching the optimazation
6) What restaurants in your area would you recommend? Bogota have a lots of restaurants , i recommend the international food´s restaurants
7) Are men better chefs than women? no , i think that it´s not a question of gender
Hello. Some corrections:
– Change “Thanks God” to “Thank god” (this is a set expression).
– “i afraid” = “I am afraid of..”
Thanks for the comments!