ESL Level: Upper-Intermediate
Lesson Topics: Etiquette, Stereotypes, Advice, Dating
Skill Focus: Speaking, Reading, Vocabulary
Lesson Plan Download: Advice-for-Men-UppIntermediate-23042014.docx
Approximate Class Time: 2.25 hours
Notes for teachers:
- This lesson would probably work best with a male audience.
- Some (many?) of the ideas may seem old-fashioned. Still, they can be good talking points for your class even if they disagree.
Ultimate Tips for Men Lesson Plan (ESL): Warm-Up
- What's the best way for a man to get a girlfriend? What kind of men do women like?
- What does it mean when someone says “be a man?”
- What advice has your father passed on to you?
Reading: Forty-five Ultimate Tips for Men
Ultimate Tips for Men Lesson Plan (ESL) copyright Matthew Barton of Englishcurrent.com